© Creative Fibres
To raise issues about access or errors
on these web pages please feedback using the contact address
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer you may see this message at the top of your screen:
It may be that you have explicitly chosen to disable this option.
The buttons and links should work fine, and you should be able to navigate around our site without a problem, (except our irritating message at the top will persist). However, you will have no visibility of the buttons to get in touch with us.
If you want to contact us, please email us using the following address:
1. Click on the Tools menu
If you have enabled active scripting but are getting the irritating red message anyway, you need to look at the yellow bar at the top of the browser window and "enable blocked content" - then it will go away.
2. Choose Options... from the menu
3. Click the Content tab in the Options pop up
5. Click OK to finish the process
2. Choose Preferences... from the menu
3. Click the Advanced tab in the Preferences pop up
4. Select Content from the list of items on the left
6. Click OK to finish the process